Boy Oh Boy

September 5, 2014

Location: Amsterdam

DSC_4596 Chanel Boy bag, River Island top, Zara Skirt




Hey everyone

Finally I got my hands on a bag that I've been lusting for in what seems like forever: thé Chanel Boy flap bag.  How can anyone not adore this magnificent piece that fits with any outfit possible and just exudes iconic chic while being so edgy and modern at the same time?




DSC_4242 Chanel Boy Bag,Zara skirt and heels, River Island top(2)
DSC_4730 Chanel Boy Bag
DSC_3985 Chanel Boy Bag, Zara skirt, River Island Top
DSC_4748 Armani watch
DSC_4295 Chanel Boy Bag, Zara skirt, Zara heels, River Island top(2)
DSC_4725 Zara heels
DSC_4395 Chanel Boy Bag, Zara skirt, Zara heels, River Island top
DSC_4708 Chanel Boy Bag

I was wearing: Skirt and heels: Zara here, Top and rings: River Island here and here Chanel Boy flap:Bag Watch: Armani similar here, Necklace: Costa Fashion,  Sunnies: V&D


Get the look: 






When it comes to the Chanel Boy bag, you must know they come in all different textures, fabrics, types of leather and are even available in multiple colors. I particularly liked the shiny silver toned hard wear of this piece and the fact that the leather has a grained texture giving it a tough and edgy look is something I absolutely love. I'm a big fan of a combination of shine and rough textures, so that's the reason I picked this particular Chanel. Of course, I can't wait to style lots of outfits with this bag in the future. Hoping you guys don't mind seeing my Chanel baby over and over and yes over again Lol.

I wish you all a spectacular weekend and make sure you enjoy the beautiful weather while it last. Fall is around the corner you guys.

Thanks for reading and much love.

Tamara Chloé

 Don't forget to join me on:




20 comments:

  1. Hi beautiful..very classy outfit..i love your bag..a dream for me...
    i like also your shoes
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that outfit, you look gorgeous! The heels are gorgeous and the bag is, of course, a dream :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you to finally get the boy since you'd wanted it. I love this bag too and hoping for one I. The future too!! You are right, how could anyone not like this bag and I agree it adds such a chic touch to every outfit and love this outfit by the way. You look soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look....
    outfit looks perfect on you...i love it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the Chanel is phenomenal like you TC!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg!!! wow!!!! absolutellllly chic n lovely look!!!!! xoxo, my luv)))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is just absolutely stunning and something I would wear too! Your boy bag is perfection Tamara!!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so cute in this pretty outfit. You're right, this bag is an iconic piece. I'm a little bit jealous, lol, but I'm happy for you :). Love your shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi hun, hope you have been well. You look amazing in black and white! Its been so hectic with work and studies recently so I had to take a break from blogging. I will try to get back to it when I have some free time. Missed reading your posts…Have a great week. You can find me at frillsandthrills@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete